Recipe: Cold Serve Lemongrass and Pandan Tea
The last recipe of the Cold Serve series.
This drink is a little special. It's recommended to serve after a meal, post-meal kind of drink. It cleanse food taste and scent in our mouths, and leave nothing but fresh clean feeling. Sip it after alcohol drinking is also a good refreshing idea.
Let me give you - Cold Serve Lemongrass and Pandan Tea.
Pre-Prepare for 3 Servings
3 teabags, immersé - Bedtime Story
3 cup, Fresh water
90 ml, Tonic water
1. Prepare teabags into a big mug
2. Pour boiled water (100ºC) into the cup
3. immerse for 4.49 minute (this tea brew timing app will help). Gently knead the teabags from time to time, to stimulate the favor
4. When the time is up, remove the teabags
5. Leave until the tea cooler, chill in the fridge
6. After remove from the fridge, pour in tonic water, stir well
7. Transfer to serving glass, champion glasses, decor, and be fresh