Recipe: Cold Serve Bael Fruit Tea
This week, let's surprise your friends with Cold Serve Bael Fruit Tea.
Either a sunny day or rainy day, this cold drink will make you love summer even more.
Pre-Prepare for 2 Servings
2 teabags, immersé - City Calmer
2 cup, Fresh water
1 tsp, Brown Sugar
Ice cubes (optional)
1. Prepare teabags into a cup
2. Pour boiled water (100ºC) into the cup
3. immerse for 4.53 minute (this tea brew timing app will help). Gently knead the teabags from time to time, to stimulate the favor
4. When the time is up, remove the teabags
5. Dissolve brown sugar in the tea
6. Leave until the tea cooler, chill in the fridge
7. After remove from the fridge, stir well
8. Pour in your serving cups, decor, and get ready to amaze your friends